Monday, July 18, 2016

#MondayMadness No Prep Printables

Happy Monday!
The sun is finally out here, which is a much welcome break from all of the rain we seem to be getting here in England. There is something about the sun shinning that instantly makes me feel uber happy and it even makes me want to work---crazy huh!?!?

Anywho, I'm coming to you today to spread the #MondayMadness love with you fine folks again!

Up for grabs today is my BRAND NEW pack of no prep printables!
(Click on the picture to view it on TpT!)

I'm soooo in love with cover- seriously, it's my most favorite one yet! 
And I love the content I created inside.  I've been working on it off and on all summer and I just love the way everything turned out with it. 

I'll be blogging about the content soon but trust me, it's awesome! 
But clearly the best part about this unit is the one day price for today......
It usually retails for $5.00 but for today only, it's only $1.00! It's part of the #MondayMadness some fellow authors and I are doing to offer great products at $1.00 prices!

Simply search #MondayMadness in the search bar of TpT and you'll find tons of great deals other than just mine. So load up that TpT cart and don't feel guilty about it one bit!


Have a marvelous #mondaymadness day!

PS. Don't forget to enter our HUGE giveaway where you could win tons of prizes!!
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment