I'm linking up today with Doodle Bugs to share with you five favorite things from the week!!
1. We are working on our dental health unit. I just love teaching about teeth and everything associated with it! This is one of my all-time favorite crafts to do--our marshmallow mouths. The kids love gluing marshmallows down and the end product is always so cute!! We get tons of compliments from staff members and parents!!
2. Another cute activity we did this week was a big 'have you lost a tooth' class graph. The kids loved gluing down their own tooth on the chart. For every child that had lost a tooth, they felt it necessary to tell us the story of losing that first tooth! It took awhile to get through it, but all of their classmates loved it!
3. If you know me, you know I love funny ecards. I found this one this week--I mostly love it because it's soooo true!!
4. Valentine's Day was pretty awesome, even though my husband is currently deployed. He was so thoughtful and got me some really nice gifts and wrote me some really sweet words of love!! Not to mention I got these beautiful flowers!
And I saw this ecard and died laughing.....because one you're an old married couple, this couldn't be more true! lol.....
5. We had a short school week this week due to having parent/teacher conferences. And that means, us teachers get a 4 day weekend!!! What could make that even better?? Family visiting of course! My mom was able to fly out and spend that whole time with me and the kids-- YAY!!! Here is the first of many cute pictures I snapped this morning. It's my mom and daughter having story time. It's moments like this that make me sure a proud and happy mama!
That's my great week in a nutshell.
I plan on enjoying my weekend to the fullest making great memories with my family! I'll see you all soon my dear blogging friends! Enjoy your days off if you get them!